Hey Naresh,

Unfortunately I don't have any further advice. I keep feeling like you're
looking at a search problem instead of a lookup problem. Perhaps Cassandra
is not the right tool for your need in this case. Perhaps something with a
full-text index type feature would help.

Or perhaps someone more experienced than I could come up with another
design.

Good luck,
Thunder