Frank did you ever file a ticket for this issue or find the root cause?  I
believe we are seeing the same issues when attempting to bootstrap.

Thanks

From: Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com<mailto:rc...@eventbrite.com>>
Date: Monday, February 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>"
<user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Intermittent long application pauses on nodes

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Benedict Elliott Smith
<belliottsm...@datastax.com<mailto:belliottsm...@datastax.com>> wrote:

It's possible that this is a JVM issue, but if so there may be some remedial
action we can take anyway. There are some more flags we should add, but we can
discuss that once you open a ticket. If you could include the strange JMX error
as well, that might be helpful.

It would be appreciated if you could inform this thread of the JIRA ticket
number, for the benefit of the community and google searchers. :)

=Rob