Upgrade from 2.0.3. There are several bugs,

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014, Yogi Nerella <ynerella...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should start your Cassandra daemon with -verbose:gc (please check
syntax) and then run it in foreground, as Cassandra closes the standard out)
> Please see other emails in this forum for getting Garbage Collection
Statistics from Cassandra user mail, or look at any Java specific sites.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1161647/how-to-redirect-verbose-garbage-collection-output-to-a-file

http://blog.scoutapp.com/articles/2013/07/25/understanding-cpu-steal-time-when-should-you-be-worried

latency requirements and operational ability to respond, you may want to
consider paying for dedicated instances.

iitr.sour...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
arguments are the following for each node :

node is getting approximately equal number of writes. I tried to have a
look at the logs and seems like CMS GC is running every 1-2 seconds.

--
Sorry this was sent from mobile. Will do less grammar and spell check than
usual.