Hi, experts,

I need to query all columns of a row in a column family that meet some
conditions (see below).  The column is composite column and has following
format:
<component1><component2><compoment3>... where componentN has String type.

What I want to do is to find out all columns that meet following conditions:

1.       component1 == prefix

2.       value1 <= component2 <= value2

3.       value3 <= component3 <= value4

I want to use
  CompositeRangeBuilder.withPrefix(prefix)  // to match component 1
                                                   .greaterThanEquals(value1)
                                                   .lessThenEquals(value2)  //
to filter out component2
                                                   .nextComponent()
                                                   .greaterThanEquals(value3)
                                                   .lessThenEquals(value4)  //
to filter out component3

But I can only use greaterThenEquals() and lessThanEquals() once because the
nextComponent() is not accessible.
Is there any solution to allow me to do such query?

Thanks a lot

Boying