While this is a question that would fit better on the Java driver group
[1], I'll try to provide a very short answer:

1. Cluster is an long-lived object and the application should have only 1
instance
2. Session is also a long-lived object and you should try to have 1 Session
per keyspace.

    A session manages connection pools  for nodes in the cluster and it's
an expensive resource.

    2.1. In case your application uses a lot of keyspaces, then you should
try to limit the number of Sessions and use fully qualified identifiers

3. PreparedStatements should be prepared only once.

Session and PreparedStatements are thread-safe and should be shared across
your app.

[1]
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/java-driver-user

--