Umm.. That means there *are *some issues with Hector ! Btw both Hector
& Datastax java driver are maintained by Datastax, & both for java, this
speaks for itself !

My project is going to production very soon.. & I would need to switch to
new library. Are there any major differences between Hector & DS Java
Driver, in terms of API & performance ? (I know I would need to try this
out myself to get to know better).