Thanks :) This works ...

Kind regards
Andreas

On 04/22/2014 06:05 PM, Laing, Michael wrote:
Your understanding is incorrect - the easiest way to see that is to try it.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Sebastian Schmidt <isib...@gmail.com <mailto:isib...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    From my understanding, this would delete all entries with the
    given s. Meaning, if I have inserted (sa, p1, o1, c1) and (sa, p2,
    o2, c2), executing this:

    DELETE FROM table_name WHERE s = sa AND p = p1 AND o = o1 AND c = c1

    would delete sa, p1, o1, c1, p2, o2, c2. Is this correct? Or does
    the above statement only delete p1, o1, c1?