From: Mikhail Mazursky [mailto:ash...@gmail.com]
Sent: vrijdag 25 april 2014 11:01
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Select with filtering

Hello all,
I have the following schema:

CREATE TABLE my_table (
    a varchar,
    b varchar,
    c int,
    d varchar,
    e uuid,
    PRIMARY KEY ((a, b), c, d)
)
SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE a=? AND b=? AND e=? ALLOW FILTERING

The query above gives me the following exception message:

com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.InvalidQueryException: No indexed columns
present in by-columns clause with Equal operator

SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE a=? AND b=?
Works fine and I see not reason why original query should not be able to do
such filtering.
If I add a secondary index by "e" column, then such query will work, but I do
not want to do that.

Cassandra 2.0.5
Driver 2.0.1
Is that a bug/not implemented feature? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Kind regards,
Mikhail.