Well this is not good at all...

During the development of our entire system we generated huge tables (GB or TB)
then had to drop them since we changed the definition. This takes up space.
There is a constant write on the system so we want to optimize our cluster.
Basicaly not expanding untill the real need is there.

Thanks for the answer.