Hello,

  Will you please describe the use case and what you are trying to model.
 What are some questions/queries that you would like to serve via
Cassandra.  This will help the community help you a little better.

Jonathan Lacefield
Solutions Architect, DataStax
(404) 822 3487
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlacefield>