Hi all,

I have a Cassandra 2.0.6 cluster with 12 nodes. I find in some nodes'
system.log, there are many RuntimeException such like:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/disk4/cassandra/data/{keyspace}/{cfname}/{keyspace}-{cfname}-jb-87-Data.db
(No such file or directory)
I think the reason is I have dropped this table and recreated it later. And
I find this Exception blocks the stream from these nodes to others so
bootstrap or rebuild can't finish and is stuck in 100% forever.

What should I do to refresh the SSTable list in these nodes?

--
Regards,
Zhe Yang