From: Mark Reddy
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:04 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is C*?

Yes you are correct, Cassandra is often abbreviated as C*. With most languages
and applications being referenced by their acronym / abbreviation, I guess you
just have to pick one that is available. I assume if someone creates a new
language and wants to name it C*, they will see that it is taken and avoid the
conflict.

Mark