Hi all,

   We are seeing an issue where basically daily one of our nodes spikes in load
and is churning in CMS heap pressure.  It appears that reads are backing up and
my guess is that our application is reading a large row repeatedly.  Our write
structure can lead itself to wide rows very infrequently (<0.001%) and we do
our best to detect and delete them but obviously we’re missing a case.  Hoping
for assistance on the following questions:

 *   How can I detect wide rows?
 *   Anyone know what debug level I can set so that I can see what reads the
hot node is handling?  I’m hoping to see the “bad” row
 *   Any way to get the server to blacklist these wide rows automatically?

We’re using C* 2.0.6 with Vnodes.

Thanks