Stick with cql3 going forward. Last i checked, there is no further dev on
thrift. I had worked with Thrift based c* api for 2 years in Python based
pycassa and experience was not very satisfactory. I had not done comparisions
between pycassa and cql so cant say. Cql isvery simple any way.—
Sent from Mailbox