On 17 Sep 2014, at 20:55, Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira <savio.te...@cuia.com.br>
wrote:

> I'm using the Cassandra 2.0.9 with JAVA datastax driver.
> I'm running the tests in a cluster with 3 nodes, RF=3 and CL=ALL for each
> operation.
>
> I have a Column family filled with some keys (for example 'a' and 'b').
> When this keys are deleted and inserted hereafter, sporadically this keys
> disappear.

Could it be that the delete and insert have the same timestamp? Are you using
batched queries maybe? In my current project a team experienced similar
behavior during automated tests

If you delete with T1 and insert with T1 the delete wins, which was the reason
in our case.

You might want to test this with client provided timestamps and make sure the
insert has a T_insert > T_delete

Jan