From: Umang Shah [mailto:shahuma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:46 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: What will be system configuration for retrieving few "GB" of data

Hi,

I am facing many problem after storing certain limit of records in cassandra,
and giving outofmemoryerror.

I have 8GB of RAM in my system, so how much records i can expect to retrieve by
using select query?

and what will be the configuration for those people who are retrieving 15-20 GB
of data?

Can somebody explain me how to improve read performance then it will be great
help, i tried
http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/2.0/cassandra/operations/ops_tune_jvm_c.html

such things but no help.

--