On 11/18/2014 04:58 PM, William Arbaugh wrote:
Happy to do so - but the ticket indicates that FreeBSD is unsupported and thus
this is unlikely to get fixed.

I'm the person that said that in the JIRA ticket :) I also quoted it to indicate that it's really not officially "unsupported" - it's unix and it should "Just Work". If there's a way to track down the problem and fix it, let's do that! I'm simply asking for help in identifying the problem, since I don't spend much^Hany time in FreeBSD these days, so I'm going to rely on folks that are using it. That would be y'all. ;)

--
Warm regards,
Michael