From: Robert Coli [mailto:rc...@eventbrite.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:14 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrade: C* 2.0.8 -> C* 2.1.1 - Ten thousands of sstable files

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:00 AM, Andreas Finke
<andreas.fi...@solvians.com<mailto:andreas.fi...@solvians.com>> wrote:
we upgraded a 6 node Cluster from Cassandra 2.0.7 to 2.1.1 recently sticking to
this guide

After upgrade cluster was less responsive than before. One node did not came up
at all.

For the record :

https://engineering.eventbrite.com/what-version-of-cassandra-should-i-run/

=Rob