Hello,

We are running a 3 node cluster with RF=3 and 5 clients in a test environment.
The C* settings are mostly default. We noticed quite high context switching
during our tests. On 100 000 000 keys/partitions we averaged around 260 000 cs
(with a max of 530 000).

We were running 12 000~ transactions per second. 10 000 reads and 2000 updates.

Nothing really wrong with that however I would like to understand why these
numbers are so high. Have others noticed this behavior? How much context
switching is expected and why? What are the variables that affect this?

/J