Hi,
I am using Cassandra stress tool provided in the distribution 2.1.2. I
wonder what does the "-node" argument mean. Dose it specify the cluster
server node or stress client node?

In the document, it says
"Splitting up a load over multiple cassandra-stress instances on different
nodes:  This is useful for loading into large clusters, where a single
cassandra-stress load generator node cannot saturate the cluster. In this
example, $NODES is a variable whose value is a comma delimited list of IP
addresses such as 10.0.0.1,10.0.0.2, and so on.“

#On Node1$ cassandra-stress write -node $NODES
 #On Node2$ cassandra-stress write -node $NODES

Seems that in the example the -node specifies the all the client nodes
sending stress requests. But if I run client and server on different nodes,
how do I specify the server nodes ip in the stress command line?

Thanks,
Joy