Hello,
I have a cluster of 6 C* nodes. All machines have the same hardware. I have
noticed in opscenter that when I start reading a lot from the cluster 2 nodes
have read latencies, but the rest do not have such high values. The replication
factor for the keyspace is 3. Also those 2 nodes have latencies when measuring
the CF Local Read Latency so I know that the reads on the main col family are
slow on these 2 nodes. Partitioning is good since in the column family there
are a few million possible values.Another thing is that I have stopped these 2
nodes and ran a few selections for 6000 rows .... those were executed in about
15 seconds. I have changed the keys so that I avoid caching as much as
possible.Also I have done the same test when running with all nodes and the
execution of the selection was abou 22 seconds....
Any ideeas?
I am thinking on rebuilding the data on the nodes... Stop the node , delete the
data folder and restart... but I don't know the consequences....