Thanks a lot.

I think I need  the ‘ –alias’ option.

From: Adam Holmberg [mailto:adam.holmb...@datastax.com]
Sent: 2015年2月4日 23:17
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: How to use cqlsh to access Cassandra DB if the
client_encryption_options is enabled

Since I don't know what's in your keystore, or how it was generated, I don't
know how much help I can be.

You probably need "-alias <something>" on the command line, and make sure a
cert by the name "<something>" exists in your keystore. You can use "keytool
-list ..." to examine the contents.

Adam Holmberg

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:15 AM, Lu, Boying