From: Mark Reddy [mark.l.re...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 February 2015 21:55
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compacted_at timestamp

Hi Santo,

If you are seeing the compacted_at value as timestamp and want to convert it to
a human readable date, this is not possible via nodetool. You will always write
a script to make the compactionhistory call and then convert the output (the
fourth column - compacted_at) to a readable date.

If you are seeing something other than an expected timestamp value, can you
post an example of what you are getting?

Regards,
Mark

On 8 February 2015 at 13:20, Havere Shanmukhappa, Santhosh
<santhosh_havereshanmukha...@intuit.com<mailto:santhosh_havereshanmukha...@intuit.com>>
 wrote:
When I run nodetool compactionhistory command, it displays ‘compacted_at’
timestamp in non-readable format. Any way to read that column in readable
format? I am using c*2.0.11 version.

Thanks,
Santo