I do NOT have SSD. I have normal HDD group by JBOD.
My CF have SizeTieredCompactionStrategy
I am using local quorum for reads and writes. To be precise I have a lot of
writes and almost 0 reads.
I changed "cold_reads_to_omit" to 0.0 as someone suggest me. I used set
compactionthrouput to 999.

So if my disk are idle, my CPU is less then 40%, I have some free RAM - why
SSTables count is growing? How I can speed up compactions?