I want to make unique constraint in cassandra . As i want that all the
value in my column be unique in my column family ex: name-rahul phone-123
address-abc

now i want that in this row no values equal to rahul ,123 and abc get
inserted again on searching on datastax i found that i can achieve it by
doing query on partition key as IF NOT EXIST ,but not getting the solution
for getting all the three values unique means if name- jacob phone-123
address-qwe

this should also be not inserted into my database as my phone column has
the same value as i have shown with name-rahul.