@Eric Stevens
Thanks for representing my position while I came back to this thread.

@Tyler
With your recommendation, won't I end up saving all the version(s) of the
document. In my case the document is pretty huge (~5mb) and each document
has up to 10 versions. And you already highlighted that light weight
transactions are very expensive.

Also as Eric mentions, can you elaborate on what kind of problems could
happen when we try to overwrite or delete data?
Regards
Sachin