On 05/12/2015 04:50 AM, Jared Rodriguez wrote:
I have a specific update and query that I need to ensure has strong
consistency.  To that end, when I do the write, I set the consistency
level to ALL.  Shortly afterwards, I do a query for that record with a
consistency of ONE and somehow get back stale data.

This is a 4 node cluster running Cassandra 2.0.6

Can you reproduce the same issue on 2.0.14? (or better yet, the cassandra-2.0 branch HEAD, which will soon ship 2.0.15) If you get the same results, please, open a JIRA with the reproduction steps.

--
Kind regards,
Michael