Hi,
When executing a DELETE statement with an IN clause, where the list contains
partition keys, what is the underlying behaviour with regards to atomicity?
DELETE FROM MastersOfTheUniverse WHERE mastersID IN ('Man-At-Arms', 'Teela');
Is it going to act like an atomic batch where if one fails, all fail? If that
is the case, is there any reason to use a BATCH statement with multiple single
DELETE statement or should we always prefer a DELETE with an IN clause?
For example, given 3000 keys for rows I want to delete, should I issue a single
DELETE query and provide all the keys in the IN argument or should I add 3000
DELETE queries to a BATCH statement?
Thank you,Sotirios