Suppose I have a row of existing data with set of values for attributes I call
this State1, and issue an update to some columns with Quorum consistency.  If
the write is succeeded in one node, Node1 and and failed on remaining nodes. As
there is no Rollback, Node1 row attributes will remain new state, State2 and
rest of the nodes row will have old state, State1. If I do a Read and Cassandra
detects state difference, it will issue a Read repair which will result in new
state, State2 being propagated to other nodes. But from a application point of
view the update never happened because it received an exception. How to handle
this kind of a situation? Naidu Saladi