I upgraded my instance from 8GB to a 14GB one.
Allocated 8GB to jvm heap in cassandra-env.sh.

And now, it crashes even faster with an OOM..

Earlier, with 4GB heap, I could go upto ~90% replication completion (as
reported by nodetool netstats); now, with 8GB heap, I cannot even get
there. I've already restarted cassandra service 4 times with 8GB heap.

No clue what's going on.. :(

Kunal