Hi all & Sebastain

We recently encountered similar issue. At least we observed agent
constantly died with OOM. Unfortunately, we are still with 1.2.X and it
will be a while before we can totally move to Cassandra 2 series.

Is there a backport patch to fix OOM in OpsCenter 5.1 branch? Please let us
know because losing OpsCenter is a huge deal for administrator.

Thank you.