Von: Nate McCall [mailto:n...@thelastpickle.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Juli 2015 23:36
An: Cassandra Users
Betreff: Re: AssertionError on PasswordAuthenticator

Any ideas what might be wrong or which prerequisites need to be met? This is
the first request for a connection.

Sam makes a good point. Make sure you have the username and password properties
set in the configuration file:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-usergrid/blob/master/stack/config/src/main/resources/usergrid-default.properties#L52-L53

See this page for details on configuration:

http://usergrid.readthedocs.org/en/latest/deploy-local.html#install-and-configure-cassandra

For Usergrid specific questions, feel free to stop by our mail list or IRC
channel both of which are listed here:

http://usergrid.incubator.apache.org/community/

--

Nate McCall