Hi all,

1-  I have 4 nodes A, B, C, and D (A is the seed node). I have modified
seed node address and listen address of each Cassandra.yaml file (I have
modified nothing else)

2-

Then, from A:

CREATE KEYSPACE   my_keyspace WITH REPLICATION = {‘class’:’Simple Strategy,
‘replication_factor’:2}

CREATE TABLE my_table  (text varchar PRIMARY KEY);

USE my_keyspace;

INSERT INTO my_table (text)VALUES('text1');

Please, I try to understand the architecture of Cassandra and what happen
exactly in this case:

As I understand:

*Step 1:* Create the ring

1)      The seed node A bootstrap gossip protocol and wait listening other
clients (B, C, D)

2)      The other node joins (contacts) seed node and run gossip process
(to exchange information across the cluster every second)

*Question 1:* at that moment (at this step) the seed node store some
details about clients? It broadcasts details to other clients?

Each node exchanges information across the cluster every second ?

*Step 2:* Creating the key space and Storing rows (replication factor =2)

Thank you so much for help.

Best Reagrds.