All metrics reported in cfstats are for just the one node (its pulled from
jmx). To see cluster aggregates its best to use a tool for monitoring like
opscenter, graphite, influxdb, nagios etc. Its a good idea to have one of
these something like this setup for many reasons anyway.

If you are using DSE you can use the performance service to get some of the
metrics (including aggregates across dc, keyspace, cluster etc) from CQL.

Chris Lohfink