From: Robert Coli [mailto:rc...@eventbrite.com]
Sent: 30 September 2015 18:45
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Consistency Issues

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Walsh, Stephen
<stephen.wa...@aspect.com<mailto:stephen.wa...@aspect.com>> wrote:

We never had these issue with our first run. Its only when we added another 25%
of writes.

As Jack said, you are probably pushing your GC over a threshold, leading to
long pause times and inability to meet quorum.

As Sebastian said, you probably shouldn't need a load balancer in front of
Cassandra.

=Rob

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc.
and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please
notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.