I currently have a keyspace with table definition that looks like this.

CREATE TABLE *orders*(
  order-id long PRIMARY KEY,
  order-blob text
);

This table will have a write load of ~40-100 tps and a read load of
~200-400 tps.

We are now considering adding another table definition which closely
resembles a timeseries table.

CREATE TABLE order_sequence(
//shard-id will be generated by order-id%Number of Nodes in
//Cassandra Ring. It will be then suffixed with Current //Date. An
Example would be 2-Nov-11-2015

  shard-and-date text,

//This will be a simple flake generated long
  sequence-id long
  PRIMARY KEY (shard-and-date, sequence-id)
)WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (sequence-id DESC);

The goal of this table is to answer queries like "Get me the count of
orders changed in a given sequence-id range". This query will be
called once every 5 sec.

The plan is to write both these tables in a single BATCH statement.

1. Will this impact the WRite latency?

2. Also will it impact Read latency of "orders" table?

3. Will it impact the overall stability of the cluster?