Hi, All,

We plan to upgrade Cassandra from 2.0.17 to the latest release 2.2.3 in our
product.

We use:
/**
     * Same as forceRepairAsync, but handles a specified range
     */
public int forceRepairRangeAsync(String beginToken, String endToken, final
String keyspaceName, boolean isSequential, boolean isLocal, final String...
columnFamilies);
(defined in StorageServiceMBean.java) to trigger a repair in Cassandra 2.0.17

But this interface is marked as "@Deprecated" in 2.2.3 and has following
prototype:
@Deprecated
    public int forceRepairRangeAsync(String beginToken, String endToken, String
keyspaceName, boolean isSequential, boolean isLocal, boolean repairedAt,
String... columnFamilies);

So my questions are:

1.       If we continue to use this interface, should we set the 'repairedAt'
to true or false?

2.       If we don't use this interface, which alternative API should we use?

Thanks

Boying