Could you define what you mean by Casual Consistency and explain why you
think you won't have that when using LOCAL_QUORUM? I ask because LOCAL_QUORUM
and multiple data centers are the way many of us handle DR, so I'd like to
understand why it doesn't work for you.

I'm afraid I don't understand your scenario. Are you planning on building
out a new recovery DC *after* the primary has failed, or keeping two DCs in
sync so that you can switch over after a failure?

Jim