If you wish to have a specific EOL policy, you need to basically buy it. It's
unusual for open source projects to give any sort of an EOL policy; that's
something that people with very specific requirements are willing to cough up a
lot of money on. And getting money by giving support on older versions, having
contracts and EOL dates and all that stuff that corporations love is something
that enables companies to actually make money on open source projects.

Have you considered contacting Datastax and checked their Cassandra EOL policy?
 They seem to be very well aligned on what you are looking for.

http://www.datastax.com/support-policy#9
<http://www.datastax.com/support-policy#9>

/Janne