Jack,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm familiar with Cassandra documentation, and
I'm aware of differences between DSE and Cassandra.

Questions I ask here are those, I found no mention about in documentation.
Let's take security labels for instance. Cassandra documentation is
completely silent on this regard and so is Google. I assume, based on it,
Cassandra doesn't support it. But I can't create federal compliance
security document for Cassandra basing it of my assumptions and lack of
information solely. That is where my questions stem from.

Thanks,

Oleg