Are you able to run queries using cqlsh with consistency ALL?

On Feb 4, 2016, at 6:32 PM, Flavien Charlon
<flavien.char...@gmail.com<mailto:flavien.char...@gmail.com>> wrote:

No, there was no other change. I did run "apt-get upgrade" before rebooting,
but Cassandra has not been upgraded.

On 4 February 2016 at 22:48, Bryan Cheng
Hey Flavien!

Did your reboot come with any other changes (schema, configuration, topology,
version)?

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Flavien Charlon