Thanks Robert.

FYI.. for the curious.. what I did resulted in a cluster where i tested
these two things:

- nodetool status shows all 8 nodes as Up and Nomral.
- A couple of cql select statements seem to return correct data.

I have no inclination to keep using such a setup.. just reporting the
experiment :)

Thanks,
Mohamed.