Hi all,

I very recently forked the Cassandra code base as directed here:
https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HowToContribute

I then changed my language level to Java 8, and opened the project in
IntelliJ. However, many of the dependencies (DataStax, Apache Commons,
etc.) appear in *red* because IntelliJ cannot find them.

I've used Maven and Gradle before, and both have an option to "Reimport"
dependencies afresh, but I don't see anything similar in Ant (it's my first
time using Ant, btw).

Does anyone know how to re-import all of the Cassandra project's
dependencies in IntelliJ? Here are some details:

OS version: Ubuntu, 14.10
IDE: IntelliJ 14.03
Ant version: 1.9.4
Java version: OpenJDK, 1.8.0_40-internal

I'm on the cassandra-3.1.1 branch in detached head state.

Also, I looked at the build.xml for the DataStax dependencies, but I see
many of them are commented out. Why is that?

Best Regards,
Nishant Kelkar