You have SSTables and you want to get importable data?

You could use a tool like sstabletojson to get json formatted data directly
from the sstables; however, unless they've been perfectly compacted, there
will be duplicates and updates interleaved that will be properly ordered.

If this is a full dump from a single machine that has a complete dataset
(eg. with RF=n) you could spin up a new machine with just itself as a seed
but all other configuration intact. If this new machine gets an identical
copy of the cassandra data directory, it will start itself as a clone of
the machine the dump came off of, but walled off from the previous cluster.
(I have tested this with vnodes, but I believe it is more involved without
vnodes). Then you can use CQL COPY or an application to bulk load into
MySQL.