Sorry, but your message is too confusing - you say "reading dynamic columns
in CQL" and "make the table schema less", but neither has any relevance to
CQL! 1. CQL tables always have schemas. 2. All columns in CQL are
statically declared (even maps/collections are statically declared
columns.) Granted, it is a challenge for Thrift users to get used to the
terminology of CQL, but it is required. If necessary, review some of the
free online training videos for data modeling.

Unless your data model is very simply and does directly translate into CQL,
you probably do need to bite the bullet and re-model your data to exploit
the features of CQL rather than fight CQL trying to mimic Thrift per se.

In any case, take another shot at framing the problem and then maybe people
here can help you out.

-- Jack Krupansky