Just want to put a plug in for gocql and the guys who work on it. I use it
for production applications that sustain ~10,000 writes/sec on an 8 node
cluster and in the few times I have seen problems they have been responsive
on issues and pull requests. Once or twice I have seen the API change but
otherwise it has been stable. In general I have found it very intuitive to
use and easy to configure.