I think you’re right Tyler; the warning does not appear after making the
changes suggested by Bhuvan.

Steve
—
"Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the
converts; anyone who (1) believes in God, (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3)
leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord; they
have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve." (Quran 2:62, 5:69) …learn more at
www.masjidtucson.org