Lots of variables you're leaving out.

Depends on write size, if you're using logged batch or not, what consistency
level, what RF, if the writes come in bursts, etc, etc. However, that's all
sort of moot for determining "normal" really you need a baseline as all those
variables end up mattering a huge amount.

I would suggest using Cassandra stress as a baseline and go from there
depending on what those numbers say (just pick the defaults).

Sent from my iPhone