Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for answer.

Yes this is exactly the same goal that I wish to accomplish, though I was
wondering whether it would be possible to access the data of the row that
is being inserted so that I would be able to take a snapshot of the entire
row. Does anybody knows if that is really impossible?

So to sum up I have a single table that I wish to audit for any of the
changes. The table partition key consists of three columns that uniquely
identify the row.

table data (
 composite_key1 TEXT,
 composite_key2 TEXT,
 composite_key3 TEXT,

 PRIMARY KEY(composite_key1, composite_key2, composite_key3)
);

What I wish to do is extract the those three columns through trigger and
insert those into a audit table which is going to have a aggregating
partition key as well as clustering timeuuid. Something similar to

table audit_table (
   timestamp_aggregate long,
   timestamp timeuuid,

   composite_key1 TEXT,
   composite_key2 TEXT,
   composite_key3 TEXT

   PRIMARY KEY(timestamp_aggregate, timestamp)
) WITH CLUSTERING ORDER BY (timestamp ASC);

Could you share any code snippet on how exactly you manage to extract the
partition keys columns?

Regards,
Jakub Narloch