Hi all,

I am running incremental repaird on a weekly basis (can't do it every day
as one single run takes 36 hours), and every time, I have at least one node
dropping mutations as part of the process (this almost always during the
anticompaction phase). Ironically this leads to a system where repairing
makes data consistent at the cost of making some other data not consistent.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

My feeling is that this might be caused by anticompacting column families
with really wide rows and with many SStables. If that is the case, any way
I can throttle that?

Thanks!
Stefano